Is every industry ready to implement and truly benefit from AI? Are all industries equally poised to succeed? What are the core use cases? Such considerations are common even among those who have already started their journey towards AI-enabled enterprise. Today’s blog post delves into the futuristic world of Artificial Intelligence.
AI and Industries
- Asset management
- Law & Compliance
The Digital Silk Road
- Strong government support, including less-stringent data protection policies (especially compared to Europe).
- Advanced approaches to corporate data (MIT Sloan claims 78% of leading Chinese companies maintain their data in centralised data lake, compared with 43% in the US and 37% in Europe).
- They have fewer legacy systems.
Industry, Location, or Leadership?
AI Maturity Curve
- None – Not yet thinking about AI
- Planned – AI is being planned but not yet put to active use, not even in early stage
- Piloting – AI is put to active use, but still only in early stage pilots
- Released – AI is put to active use in one or a few processes in the company but still quite selectively, and/or not enabling very advanced tasks
- Advanced – AI is actively contributing to many processes in the company and is enabling quite advanced tasks