BRAINHINT Sp. z o.o. respects and protects your privacy, complies with the principles set out in the provisions governing the protection of personal data, including in particular Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 of the European Parliament and of the European Council on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) and the Act of May 10, 2018 about personal data protection. In connection with the above, we provide the following information regarding the processing of your personal data by BRAINHINT Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Stalowa 16, 41-506 Chorzów, as the data controller.
Purpose of data processing
Your data is and will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- performance of the contract to which you are a party, including handling complaints and pursuing claims,
- fulfillment of a legal obligation by us, including for billing and tax purposes and in connection with the accounting,
- taking steps at your request to conclude a contract (submit an offer, provide a test version of the software, correspond via e-mail),
- contacting you, conducting direct marketing of our own products and services, including – if you consent in this regard – sending commercial information by electronic means.
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, except for the performance of statutory obligations and when it is necessary in connection with pursuing claims or filing a complaint in order to obtain an opinion of a specialist or manufacturer.
Type of processed data
We will only process the data necessary to achieve the above purposes, i.e. name and surname, company name, address, NIP, REGON and possibly telephone number, e-mail address and bank account number.
We have obtained your personal data directly from you in connection with the purchase of goods or services or your request to prepare an offer or information.
Voluntary provision of personal data
We have obtained your personal data directly from you. Providing your data is voluntary, but providing it may be necessary for the implementation of the above purposes (e.g. to conclude a contract, consider complaints, grant access rights) and fulfill legal obligations incumbent on BRAINHINT Sp. z o.o. related to cash settlements, taxes and accounting.
Data storage period
We intend to store your data for the above-mentioned purposes no longer than it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, including:
- with regard to the processing of your personal data in connection with the performance of the contract to which you are a party – for the duration of this contract extended by the warranty period for defects or warranty (whichever is longer), but not less than for the period resulting from the provisions of tax law and accounting law,
- in relation to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of possible conclusion of the contract and submission of an offer – for a period of 3 months from the expiry date of the offer,
- in relation to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services, based on our legitimate interest – until you object to the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to request from us, at any time, access to your personal data and – under applicable law – to transfer, correct, delete or limit processing.
- You also have the right – within the limits of the Act – to object to the processing of your personal data. As a result of such objection, we will no longer be able to process your personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
If we have asked you for consent to the processing of data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
If you would like to contact us regarding the protection of your personal data, you can do so by writing to the e-mail address of the administrator of your data given above, e-mail address email@example.com or by phone at 886 200 232.